Sep 7, 2010

Self Reflection - Putting My Experiences To Good Use

In my last post I described a relationship that I had been in. After that relationship ended I was very distraught. I would question myself over and over again. "Why" didn't it work out?  "What" did I do wrong? "I treated him so good." I began to doubt myself and put myself down all the time.

A good friend of mine was always telling  me to love myself first. Love myself? I thought.... I do love myself... what's that have to do with anything? *smack* Yep, I sure was green. I had absolutely no clue what my friend was trying to tell me.

I began researching relationships, marriage,  and breakups. That is where I gained a lot of my knowledge. From there I purchased several e-books that helped me to understand more about the different types of circumstances than can come up in a relationship and marriage and the different strategies a couple can use to work them out.


One of my main sources for research comes from  Passionate Heart, Collinspartners and Susie and Otto Collins' Relationship and Personal Growth Books, Audios, Courses and other Information Products.




The first e-Book & Audio Program I bought was "Magic Relationship Words"


There are actually certain words you can say in certain ways to your partner, spouse or lover, that when you say them, you'll not only reduce or eliminate the possibility of either one of you shutting down or getting upset -- but using these words also makes you instantly feel more understood, more loved and connected than you ever thought possible.


Susie and Otto are an authentic couple who share from their hearts and, more importantly, model what it truly takes to create an outstanding relationship.


Through personal stories, a wide variety of books and practical ideas, they offer new possibilities for creating and sustaining the love we want in our lives. I recommend their work and appreciate their grounded generosity.


And as always whenever you purchase a program from Susie and Otto there is a goldmine of bonus programs and audios that come with it and if you are not satisfied with the program there is a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee.


Two other e-Books & Audio Programs I purchased are "Should You Stay or Should You Go" and "How To Heal Your Broken Heart"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have heart ache.It is best to give yourself time to heal and then move on.I'm sorry for your pain. Nothing feels better than LOVE,but nothing hurts more that breaking up with that LOVE..Better days will come. I like your blog. Come follow me on my blog I have a lot of Positive Thoughts to read and Health Tips as well as fun Recipes,and lets not forget all of the nice pictures to view. check it out at http://amcneese.blogspot.com

Post a Comment